METhinker01.jpg

Go See It!

I've stopped embedding Comedy Central videos because they do strange things to this page…but I wanted to recommend Jon Stewart's extended interview with New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. This link will take you to the first part and I think things will roll over automatically to Parts Two and Three. The whole thing runs about 26 minutes and both men make some very good points. Christie sounds like a decent man to me about 75% of the time. The other 25%, he sounds like John McCain trying to pander to the Tea Party crowd.